ATTITUDE IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word attitude. What is the meaning of the word attitude in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Attitude In English?
- What is Attitude In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Attitude Meaning in Tagalog? (Ugali or Saloobin Kahulugan)
- Attitude In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Attitude In English?
The word “attitude” refers to a person’s fixed way of thinking or feeling about someone or something, which is usually shown in how they act.
Attitude Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for attitude:
- Point of view
What is Attitude In Tagalog Translation?
The best translations of the word “attitude” in the dictionaries are “ugali” and “saloobin.”
What is Attitude Meaning in Tagalog? (Ugali or Saloobin Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the words “ugali” at “saloobin“:
Ang ugali ay may kaugnayan sa kilos at pag iisip ng isang tao. Ito ay siyang kabuoan ng pinagsamang pang unawa, damdamin at alituntunin ng tao.
Samantala, ang saloobin naman ay tumutukoy sa damdamin o disposisyon ng isang tao tungkol sa isang pinag-uusapang paksa.
Attitude Synonyms in Tagalog (Ugali or Saloobin Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “ugali or saloobin”:
Attitude In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|I really don’t like her attitude.||Ayoko talaga sa ugali niya.|
|Elle has a great attitude.||Napakaganda ng ugali ni Elle.|
|Is my attitude annoying?||Nakakainis ba ang ugali ko?|
|You need to change your attitude.||Kailangan mong baguhin ang iyong saloobin.|
|Monic’s attitude was unacceptable.||Ang saloobin ni Monic ay hindi katanggap-tanggap.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “attitude”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from attitude in Filipino, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Acquire In Filipino Translation
- Acquisition In Filipino Translation
- Adapt In Filipino Translation
- After In Filipino Translation
- Anticipate In Filipino Translation
- Anticipating In Filipino Translation
- Anticipation In Filipino Translation
- Ambag In English Translation
- Apparently In Tagalog Translation
- Assumption In Tagalog Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “attitude” and its Tagalog translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Filipino English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Attitude In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.