BAWAL IN ENGLISH – This article will show you the best English translation of the word bawal. What is the meaning of the word bawal in English?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Bawal In Tagalog? (Bawal Kahulugan)
- What is Bawal In English Translation?
- What is Bawal meaning in English? (Prohibited Meaning)
- Bawal In English Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Bawal In Tagalog? (Bawal Kahulugan)
Ang bawal ay tumutukoy sa hindi pagbibigay ng pahintulot, o hindi pwede at pagpipigil na gawin ang anuman.
Bawal Synonyms in Tagalog (Bawal Kasingkahulugan)
Here are the common synonyms for the word “bawal” in Tagalog:
- Hindi pwede
What is Bawal In English Translation?
The best translation of the word “bawal” in the dictionaries is “prohibited.”
What is Bawal meaning in English? (Prohibited Meaning)
Here is the meaning of the word “prohibited“:
The term “prohibited” is the past tense and past participle of “prohibit,” which meaning not permitted or allowed, as well as forbidden or banned by authorities.
Bawal Synonyms (Prohibited Synonyms)
Here are some synonyms for “prohibited“:
- Not allowed
Bawal In English Translation Example Sentences
|Bawal ang sigarilyo sa lugar namin.||Smoking is prohibited in our area.|
|Sinabi sa amin ng babae na bawal gumawa ng ingay sa loob.||The woman told us that making noise inside is prohibited.|
|Sa silid-aralan, bawal ang cellphone.||In the classroom, cell phones are prohibited.|
|Ipagbabawal para sa sinumang wala pang 18 taong gulang na pumasok sa isang bar.||It will be prohibited for anyone under the age of 18 to enter a bar.|
|Bawal ang pagtapon ng basura kung saan-saan.||It is forbidden to throw garbage anywhere.|
There are a couple of words that could be translated into “bawal”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from bawal in English, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Satisfied In Tagalog Translation
- Advocate In Tagalog Translation
- Argue In Tagalog Translation
- Argument In Tagalog Translation
- Assume In Tagalog Translation
- Asikaso In English Translation
- Balangkas In English Translation
- Satisfy In Filipino Translation
- Satisfying In Tagalog Translation
- Banyaga In English Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “bawal” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Tagalog English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Bawal In English“ by leaving a comment below.