COMPETENCE IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word competence. What is the meaning of the word competence in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Competence In English?
- What is Competence In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Competence meaning in Tagalog? (Kakayahan Kahulugan)
- Competence In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Competence In English?
The term “competence” is defined as the ability to complete a task successfully.
Competence Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for competence:
What is Competence In Tagalog Translation?
The best translation of the word “competence” in the dictionaries is “kakayahan.”
What is Competence meaning in Tagalog? (Kakayahan Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the word “kakayahan“:
Ang salitang “kakayahan” ay tinukoy bilang ang kakayahang makumpleto nang matagumpay ang isang gawain.
Dagdag pa rito, ayon sa brainly.ph, ang kakayahan ay ang mga bagay na kaya mong gawin o mga bagay kung saan ka magaling.
Competence Synonyms in Tagalog (Kakayahan Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “kakayahan”:
Competence In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|Educators will demonstrate a high standard of competence in their work.||Magpapakita ang mga tagapagturo ng mataas na pamantayan ng kakayahan sa kanilang trabaho.|
|Demonstrate your competence.||Ipakita ang iyong kakayahan.|
|Since she was a child, she has proved her competence.||Simula pagkabata, napatunayan na niya ang kanyang kakayahan.|
|To improve your competence, you must practice it.||Upang mapabuti ang iyong kakayahan, dapat mong isagawa ito.|
|Don’t be hesitant since you have competence.||Huwag kang mag-alinlangan dahil may kakayahan ka.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “competence”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from competence, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Compensation In Filipino Translation
- Burol In English Translation
- Advocacy In Filipino Translation
- Agad-agad In English Translation
- Deprive In Filipino Translation
- Deprived In Filipino Translation
- Deprivation In Filipino Translation
- Definition In Filipino Translation
- Desire In Filipino Translation
- Although In Filipino Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “competence” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Tagalog English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Competence In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.