DEPRIVATION IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word deprivation. What is the meaning of the word deprivation in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Deprivation In English?
- What is Deprivation In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Deprivation meaning in Tagalog? (Pagkakait Kahulugan)
- Deprivation In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Deprivation In English?
The term “deprivation” refers to the state of not being able to possess, enjoy, or use something, as well as the state of being deprived.
Deprivation Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for deprivation:
- Taking away
What is Deprivation In Tagalog Translation?
The best translation of the word “deprivation” in the dictionaries is “pagkakait.”
What is Deprivation meaning in Tagalog? (Pagkakait Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the word “pagkakait“:
Ang pagkakait ay nangangahulugang pagtanggi, pag-alis o ipagdamot ang karapatan ng isang tao sa isang bagay.
Deprivation Synonyms in Tagalog (Pagkakait Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “pagkakait”:
Deprivation In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|Jillian looks at the effects of sleep deprivation.||Tinitingnan ni Jillian ang mga epekto ng pagkakait ng tulog.|
|Their goal is to eliminate deprivation in the poorest neighborhoods.||Ang kanilang layunin ay alisin ang pagkakait sa pinakamahihirap na kapitbahayan.|
|The poet would look for inspiration in this state of sensory deprivation.||Ang makata ay maghahanap ng inspirasyon sa ganitong estado ng kakulangan sa pandama.|
|This deprivation should stop now.||Ang pagkakait na ito ay dapat itigil na ngayon.|
|Food deprivation is not good for your health.||Ang pagkakait ng pagkain ay hindi mabuti para sa iyong kalusugan.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “deprivation”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from deprivation in Tagalog, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Care In Filipino Translation
- Caring In Tagalog Translation
- Compensate In Tagalog Translation
- Advice In Tagalog Translation
- Compensation In Tagalog Translation
- Burol In English Translation
- Advocacy In Tagalog Translation
- Agad-agad In English Translation
- Deprive In Filipino Translation
- Deprived In Tagalog Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “deprivation” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Tagalog English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Deprivation In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.