DEVASTATING IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word devastating. What is the meaning of the word devastating in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Devastating In English?
- What is Devastating In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Devastating meaning in Tagalog? (Nagwawasak Kahulugan)
- Devastating In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Devastating In English?
The word “devastating” indicates “huge damage or harm” as well as “severe emotional agony.”
In addition, it also refers to making someone upset or shocked and is also used as a quality of a person or being incredibly efficient or strong.
Devastating Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for devastating:
What is Devastating In Tagalog Translation?
The best translation of the word “devastating” in the dictionaries is “nagwawasak.”
What is Devastating meaning in Tagalog? (Nagwawasak Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the word “nagwawasak“:
Ang salitang “nagwawasak” ay tumutukoy sa malaking pinsala o matinding emosyonal na paghihirap.
Devastating Synonyms in Tagalog (Nagwawasak Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “nagwawasak”:
- Hindi magandang dulot
Devastating In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|That was devastating!||Iyon ay nagwawasak!|
|My mother’s words were devastating.||Mapangwasak ang mga sinabi ng aking ina.|
|Seeing her with another man was devastating.||Ang makita siyang may kasamang ibang lalaki ay nagwawasak.|
|The storm was devastating.||Ang bagyo ay nagwawasak.|
|What happened between them is devastating.||Nakakasira ang nangyari sa pagitan nila.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “devastating”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from devastating, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Agad-agad In English Translation
- Deprive In Filipino Translation
- Deprived In Filipino Translation
- Deprivation In Filipino Translation
- Definition In Filipino Translation
- Desire In Filipino Translation
- Although In Filipino Translation
- Competence In Filipino Translation
- Competent In Filipino Translation
- Determined In Tagalog Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “devastating” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Tagalog English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Devastating In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.