DOUBT IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word doubt. What is the meaning of the word doubt in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Doubt In English?
- What is Doubt In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Doubt Meaning in Tagalog? (Pagdududa Kahulugan)
- Doubt In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Doubt In English?
The word “doubt” can refer to a lack of confidence as well as a feeling of uncertainty about something or someone.
In addition, according to Merriam-Webster.com, it is the uncertainty of belief or opinion that often interferes with decision-making.
Doubt Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for doubt:
- Lack of confidence
What is Doubt In Tagalog Translation?
The best translation of the word “doubt” in the dictionaries is “pagdududa.”
What is Doubt Meaning in Tagalog? (Pagdududa Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the word “pagdududa“:
Ang salitang “pagdududa” ay maaaring tumukoy sa kawalan ng kumpiyansa gayundin sa pakiramdam ng kawalan ng katiyakan tungkol sa isang bagay o isang tao.
Doubt Synonyms in Tagalog (Pagdududa Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “pagdududa”:
- Hindi sigurado
Doubt In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|Some people believe that doubt is the key to wisdom.||Ang ilang mga tao ay naniniwala na ang pagdududa ay ang susi sa karunungan.|
|There’s no doubt that I will win.||Walang duda na ako ang mananalo.|
|I doubt his sincerity.||Nagdududa ako sa kanyang sinseridad.|
|No one has the right to doubt my loyalty.||Walang sinuman ang may karapatang pagdudahan ang aking katapatan.|
|No doubt, she can make it.||Walang pagdududa, makakamit niya ito.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “doubt”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from doubt in Tagalog, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Seldom In Tagalog Translation
- Self-Esteem In Tagalog Translation
- Sink In Tagalog Translation
- Sort of In Tagalog Translation
- Source In Tagalog Translation
- Spoiled In Tagalog Translation
- Abundance In Tagalog Translation
- Abuloy In English Translation
- Genuinely In Tagalog Translation
- Intimidated In Tagalog Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “doubt” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Filipino English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Doubt In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.