IDIOT IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word idiot. What is the meaning of the word idiot in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Idiot In English?
- What is Idiot In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Idiot meaning in Tagalog? (Bobo, Tanga, o Tulala Kahulugan)
- Idiot In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Idiot In English?
The term “idiot” refers to someone who is stupid or dumb.
Idiot Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms of Idiot:
What is Idiot In Tagalog Translation?
The best translations of the word “idiot” in the dictionaries are “bobo,” “tanga,” and “tulala.”
What is Idiot meaning in Tagalog? (Bobo, Tanga, o Tulala Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the word “idiot” in Filipino:
Ang salitang bobo ay nangangahulugang mahina ang ulo o nahihirapan o matagal umunawa.
Samantala, ang tanga naman ay tumutukoy sa isang taong hangal at ang tulala naman ay nangangahulugang nakatunganga na walang nauunawaan.
Idiot Synonyms in Tagalog (Bobo, Tanga, o Tulala Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms for “bobo, tanga, o tulala”:
- Walang alam
- Mapurol ang utak
Idiot In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|You look like an idiot.||Mukha kang tanga.|
|I waited for hours like an idiot.||Naghintay ako ng ilang oras na parang tanga.|
|At school, he was dubbed “idiot.”||Sa paaralan, binansagan siyang “tanga.”|
|Are you an idiot?||Tanga ka ba?|
|You’re an idiot!||Ikaw ay isang tanga!|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “idiot”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from idiot in Tagalog, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Feature in Filipino Translation
- Curse in Filipino Translation
- Features in Filipino Translation
- Function in Filipino Translation
- Damn in Filipino Translation
- Functional in Filipino Translation
- Grind in Filipino Translation
- Hospitable in Filipino Translation
- Cursing in Filipino Translation
- Hospitality in Filipino Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “idiot” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Tagalog English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Idiot In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.