INTIMIDATED IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word intimidated. What is the meaning of the word intimidated in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Intimidated In English?
- What is Intimidated In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Intimidated Meaning in Tagalog? (Natakot/Tinakot Kahulugan)
- Intimidated In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Intimidated In English?
The past tense and past participle of “intimidate” is “intimidated,” which means “kept back by fear or shyness.” It is used to describe someone who is apprehensive or nervous about a circumstance.
Intimidated Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for intimidated:
What is Intimidated In Tagalog Translation?
The best translation of the word “intimidated” in the dictionaries is “natakot.”
What is Intimidated Meaning in Tagalog? (Natakot/Tinakot Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the words “natakot” and “tinakot“:
Ang natakot ay tumutukoy sa isang tao na nagkaroon ng hindi kanais-nais na damdamin sanhi ng paniniwala na ang isang bagay o tao ay mapanganib. Karaniwan itong nagdudulot ng kirot o banta sa isip.
Samantala, ang tinakot naman ay tumutukoy sa isang tao na pinagbantaan o natakot.
Intimidated Synonyms in Tagalog (Natakot/Tinakot Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “natakot”:
Here are some synonyms of “tinakot”:
Intimidated In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|I was intimidated by a dog.||Tinakot ako ng aso.|
|Noli was intimidated by her boss.||Natakot si Noli sa kanyang amo.|
|Daryl is a man who is not easily intimidated.||Si Daryl ay isang lalaking hindi madaling matakot.|
|The idea of my mom leaving me intimidated me.||Natakot ako sa ideya ng pag-iiwan sa akin ng aking ina.|
|You intimidated me.||Tinakot mo ako.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “intimidated”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from intimidated in Tagalog, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Scolding In Tagalog Translation
- Seldom In Tagalog Translation
- Self-Esteem In Tagalog Translation
- Sink In Tagalog Translation
- Sort of In Tagalog Translation
- Source In Tagalog Translation
- Spoiled In Tagalog Translation
- Abundance In Tagalog Translation
- Abuloy In English Translation
- Genuinely In Tagalog Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “intimidated” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Filipino English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Intimidated In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.