IPON IN ENGLISH – This article will show you the best Filipino/Tagalog translation of the Tagalog word Ipon. What is the meaning of the word ipon in English
What is the meaning of Ipon In Tagalog?
Ang ipon ay tumutukoy sa paraan ng pagpapaliban ng gastos.
Dagdag pa rito, ito ay nagmumula din sa kita ng isang tao ngunit hindi ito ginamit sa pga konsumo o maaring may mga pangangailangan na hindi ginastusan.
What is Ipon In English Translation?
The Tagalog word ipon can be translated in English as follows:
The best English translation of the word ipon in Dictionaries are save, savings, store, keep, put aside at reserve, conserve, retain.
What is Ipon meaning in English?
Save means to put aside as a store or reserve and to spend less.
Ipon In English Translation Example Sentences
|Kapag pinagpatuloy natin ito hindi ako makapag ipon.||If we continue this I will not be able to save.|
|Kailangan nag iipon tayo para sa ating future.||We need to save for our future.|
|Mag-iipon na talaga ako.||I really need to save.|
|Wala akong ipon ngayon kasi napaka gastos ko.||I don’t have any savings right now because I spend too much.|
|Gusto kung mag ipon kase may gusto akong bilhin||I want to save because I want to buy something|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could translate into ipon. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence; therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
- Kariktan In English Translation – Meaning Of Kariktan In English
- Aguinaldo In English Translation – Meaning Of Aguinaldo In English
- Tayutay In English Translation – Meaning Of Tayutay In English
- Parirala In English Translation – Meaning Of Parirala In English
- Taludtod In English Translation – Meaning Of Taludtod In English
- Kulang In English Translation – Meaning Of Kulang In English
Other Topics From This Page
Aside from Ipon here are some topics you may read:
- The Hare And The Tortoise Story With Moral Lesson
- The Lion And The Mouse Story With Moral Lesson
- The Ant And The Grasshopper Story With Moral Lesson
- Short i Sound Words As In Pig
- Reflexive Pronouns and Intensive Pronouns in English
- Present Perfect Tense Form | Part I
- Present Perfect Tense: Part 2 – Use and Meaning
- PAST CONTINUOUS TENSE MEANING | Grammar and Exercises
- Interrogative Determiners Examples: What, Which, and Whose
- What is Indefinite Pronoun | Everything, Everywhere, Everyone, Everybody
In summary, we have discussed what is the meaning of Ipon and its English translation. We have also provided example sentences for Tagalog English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Ipon In English“ by leaving a comment below.