PROUD IN TAGALOG– This article will show you the best Filipino/Tagalog translation of the word proud. What is the meaning of the word proud in Filipino?
What is the meaning of Proud In English?
The term “proud” refers to a sense of or display of pride, such as having or demonstrating an overwhelming sense of self-esteem or correct self-respect.
Furthermore, according to dictionary.cambridge.org, it is a feeling of joy and satisfaction as a result of anything positive that you or those associated with you have done or obtained.
Proud Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms of Proud:
What is Proud In Tagalog Translation?
The best Filipino translation of the word proud in Dictionaries is ipinagmamalaki.
What is Proud meaning in Tagalog?
Ang terminong “ipinagmamalaki” ay tumutukoy sa isang pakiramdam ng o pagpapakita ng pagmamalaki, tulad ng pagkakaroon o pagpapakita ng isang napakalaking pakiramdam ng pagpapahalaga sa sarili o tamang paggalang sa sarili.
Proud Synonyms in Tagalog (Ipinagmamalaki Kasingkahulugan)
Here are the common synonyms for the word “Ipinagmamalaki” in Tagalog:
Proud In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|I am so proud of you!||Ipinagmamalaki kita!|
|My parents are proud of me.||Ipinagmamalaki ako ng aking mga magulang.|
|Her coach is so proud of her.||Ipinagmamalaki siya ng kanyang coach.|
|You must be proud of yourself!||Dapat ipinagmamalaki mo ang iyong sarili!|
|Be proud of having a great mom.||Ipagmalaki ang pagkakaroon ng isang mahusay na ina.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could translate into proud. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence; therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
- Poet In Tagalog Translation – Poet Meaning In Tagalog
- Relevance In Tagalog Translation – Relevance Meaning In Tagalog
- Relevant In Tagalog Translation – Relevant Meaning In Tagalog
- Song In Tagalog Translation – Song Meaning In Tagalog
- Annoyed In Tagalog Translation – Annoyed Meaning In Tagalog
Other Topics From This Page
Aside from “proud,” here are some topics you may read about:
- The Hare And The Tortoise Story With Moral Lesson
- The Lion And The Mouse Story With Moral Lesson
- The Ant And The Grasshopper Story With Moral Lesson
- Short i Sound Words As In Pig
- Reflexive Pronouns and Intensive Pronouns in English
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “proud” and its Tagalog translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Tagalog English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Proud In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.