SARCASM IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word sarcasm. What is the meaning of the word sarcasm in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Sarcasm In English?
- What is Sarcasm In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Sarcasm Meaning in Tagalog? (Uyam Kahulugan)
- Sarcasm In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Sarcasm In English?
Sarcasm refers to making remarks that clearly mean the opposite of what they say in order to offend or critique something humorously.
Sarcasm Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for sarcasm:
What is Sarcasm In Tagalog Translation?
The best translation of the word “sarcasm” in the dictionaries is “uyam.”
What is Sarcasm Meaning in Tagalog? (Uyam Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the word “uyam“:
Ang uyam ay tumutukoy sa matindi at masakit na tuya, malimit na ipinahahayag sa himig na mapanlibak at may layuning ibagsak ang dangal o kapangyarihan ng pinatutungkulan.
Sarcasm Synonyms in Tagalog (Uyam Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “uyam”:
Sarcasm In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|For Carla, his sarcasm was proof that he was already okay.||Para kay Carla, ang panunuya niya ay patunay na okay na siya.|
|Mia’s voice was full of sarcasm.||Puno ng panunuya ang boses ni Mia.|
|Joana was offended by his sarcasm.||Nasaktan si Joana sa kanyang panunuya.|
|I’m not interested in hearing your sarcasm.||Hindi ako interesadong marinig ang pangungutya mo.|
|Cole congratulated her without a trace of sarcasm.||Walang bahid ng panunuya ang bati ni Cole sa kanya.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “sarcasm”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from sarcasm in Tagalog, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Sink In Tagalog Translation
- Sort of In Tagalog Translation
- Source In Tagalog Translation
- Spoiled In Tagalog Translation
- Abundance In Tagalog Translation
- Abuloy In English Translation
- Genuinely In Tagalog Translation
- Intimidated In Tagalog Translation
- Doubt In Tagalog Translation
- Persevering In Tagalog Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “sarcasm” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Filipino English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Sarcasm In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.