SELDOM IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word seldom. What is the meaning of the word seldom in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Seldom In English?
- What is Seldom In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Seldom Meaning in Tagalog? (Bihira Kahulugan)
- Seldom In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Seldom In English?
“Seldom” means “nearly never” or “just a few times.”
Seldom Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for seldom:
- A few times
What is Seldom In Tagalog Translation?
The best translation of the word “seldom” in the dictionaries is “bihira.”
What is Seldom Meaning in Tagalog? (Bihira Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the word “bihira“:
Ang ibig sabihin ng “bihira” ay “halos hindi kailanman” o “ilang beses lang.”
Dagdag pa rito, ang bihira ay nangangahulugang nagaganap sa iilang pagkakataon at nangyayari lamang paminsan-minsan.
Seldom Synonyms in Tagalog (Bihira Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “bihira”:
Seldom In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|Steph had seldom seen Carlo so upset.||Bihira na lang makita ni Steph si Carlo na sobrang sama ng loob.|
|I seldom forget my belongings.||Bihira kong makalimutan ang mga gamit ko.|
|We seldom have fun outside.||Bihira kaming magsaya sa labas.|
|We rarely eat chicken anymore.||Bihira na kaming kumain ng manok.|
|The two rarely talk.||Bihira lang mag usap ang dalawa.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “seldom”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from seldom in Tagalog, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Rhymes In Filipino Translation
- Ruin In Tagalog Translation
- Nuon In English Translation
- Quotes In Tagalog Translation
- Ruined In Tagalog Translation
- Rules In Tagalog Translation
- Sabay-sabay In English Translation
- Sakit In English Translation
- Scolded In Filipino Translation
- Scolding In Tagalog Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “seldom” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Filipino English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Seldom In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.