SPOILED IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word spoiled. What is the meaning of the word spoiled in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Spoiled In English?
- What is Spoiled In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Spoiled Meaning in Tagalog? (Sira/Laki sa Layaw Kahulugan)
- Spoiled In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Spoiled In English?
The term “spoiled” refers to someone who is given the freedom to do or have anything they want, which often leads to negative behavior and poor treatment of others.
Spoiled Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for spoiled:
- Unpleasant behavior
- Raised in privilege
- Broke down
What is Spoiled In Tagalog Translation?
|Spoiled||Laki sa Layaw|
The best translations of the word “spoiled” in the dictionaries are “sira” and “laki sa layaw.”
What is Spoiled Meaning in Tagalog? (Sira/Laki sa Layaw Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the words “sira” and “laki sa layaw“:
Ang sira ay tumutukoy sa pagkawala ng halaga ng isang bagay at pagkabulok kung sa pagkain.
Samantala, ang laki sa layaw ay tumutukoy sa mga batang nakukuha ang lahat ng luho at gusto na kahit anong hilingin sa kanilang mga magulang ay naibibigay.
Spoiled Synonyms in Tagalog (Sira or Laki sa Layaw Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “sira”:
Here are some synonyms of “laki sa layaw”:
- Walang disiplina
- Matigas ang ulo
Spoiled In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|The whole place is spoiled.||Sira ang buong lugar.|
|She is a spoiled kid.||Isa siyang laki sa layaw na bata.|
|Not all spoiled people are bad.||Hindi lahat ng taong laki sa layaw ay masama.|
|You spoiled everything!||Sinira mo ang lahat!|
|Poor weather spoiled our vacation.||Sinira ng masamang panahon ang bakasyon namin.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “spoiled”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from spoiled in Tagalog, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Rules In Tagalog Translation
- Sabay-sabay In English Translation
- Sakit In English Translation
- Scolded In Filipino Translation
- Scolding In Tagalog Translation
- Seldom In Tagalog Translation
- Self-Esteem In Tagalog Translation
- Sink In Tagalog Translation
- Sort of In Tagalog Translation
- Source In Tagalog Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “spoiled” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Filipino English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Spoiled In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.