Final Consonant Sound /f/ as in calf
Look at the pictures.
Before we further proceed, please watch the video here to see the actual class discussion about Final Consonant Sound /f/ as in calf
Say the name of each picture and listen to the ending sound.
Ff is pronounced as /f/ as in fish, playful and elf.
Circle the correct word for each picture. Then write the names of the picture in your notebook.
So, there we are that’s the end of this lesson, hope you enjoyed it.
Don’t forget to subscribe, share, like and let me know your thoughts and questions.
Love to hear from you. Thank you very much.
For more readings
- ing Verbs English Lesson and Exercises – ing Forms, Spelling Rules and Grammar
- Present Simple Verb Tense | Present simple English Verb
- Modal Verb Could – Form, Use and Meaning in English
- To and Towards – Confusing English words | Vocabulary
- Conjunctions “And” “But” “Or” and “So”- English Lesson For Beginners
If you have any questions or suggestions about Final Consonant Sound /f/ as in calf, please feel free to leave a comment below or send us a message using our contact page.