HOW MANY? |Grammar lesson | Level 1
Before we further proceed, please watch the video here to see the actual class discussion about HOW MANY? |Grammar lesson | Level 1.
1. How many students are there in your class?
2. Is there a flower vase on the table? (No)
3. Are there many people in the playground? (yes)
4. How many days are there in a week?
1. There are 25 students in my class. (answer may vary)
2. No, there isn’t a flower vase on the table.
3. Yes, there are many people in the playground.
4. There are seven days in a week.
So, there you go, that’s the end of this lesson, hope you enjoyed it. Don’t forget to subscribe, share, like and let me know your thoughts and questions. Love to hear from you.
For more readings
- Adjectives Ending in ING and ED | Participle Adjectives
- ing Verbs English Lesson and Exercises – ing Forms, Spelling Rules and Grammar
- Present Simple Verb Tense | Present simple English Verb
- Modal Verb Could – Form, Use and Meaning in English
If you have any questions or suggestions about HOW MANY? |Grammar lesson | Level 1 please feel free to leave a comment below or send us a message using our contact page.