Read and Answer || Writing short Paragraph
Before we further proceed, please watch the video here to see the actual class discussion about Read and Answer || Writing short Paragraph.
A. Answer the questions:
1. What does Sharon’s mother do?____________________________
2. What does Sharon’s father do?_____________________________
3. How many brothers has Sharon’s got? _______________________
4. What does Tim like? ______________________________________
B. Draw a picture of your family. Then write a paragraph like the one above.
So, there we are that’s the end of this lesson, hope you enjoyed it.
Don’t forget to subscribe, share, like and let me know your thoughts and questions.
Love to hear from you. Thank you very much.
For more readings
- WHO or WHOM – English grammar rules and lesson
- How to agree and disagree in English using short answers
- FAIL – 5 different meanings + expression
- When to use “a little” and “a few”: English Grammar Rules
- Compound Words: English Vocabulary
- The difference between MUST and HAVE TO
If you have any questions or suggestions about Read and Answer || Writing short, please feel free to leave a comment below or send us a message using our contact page.