Using Live on, Live at and live near | Level 1
In this lesson you’re going to learn how to use live on, live at and live near correctly, for it’s an important lesson for beginners and a great review for all levels.
Before we further proceed, please watch the video here to see the actual class discussion about Using Live on, Live at and live near | Level 1
We use live on with the name of the street, an avenue, a boulevard or a road and farm.
I. I live on Bryan Street.
2. They live on Garcia Avenue.
3. Rob lives on Chumpae Road.
4. I live on a farm.
We use live at with the number of the house or with the complete address of a person.
1. I live at 09 Gustavo Street.
2. My friend lives at Juan 203 James Street, Silay City.
We use live near with the lake, sea, river and waterfall.
My grandparents live near a lake.
I live near a sea.
Sharon lives near a river.
They live near a waterfall.
For more readings
- Modal Verb Could – Form, Use and Meaning in English
- To and Towards – Confusing English words | Vocabulary
- Conjunctions “And” “But” “Or” and “So”- English Lesson For Beginners
If you have any questions or suggestions about Using Live on, Live at and live near | Level 1, please feel free to leave a comment below or send us a message using our contact page.