Adjective for Kids | Quiz
Before we further proceed, please watch the video here to see the actual class discussion about Adjective for Kids | Quiz
This is a follow on the previous lesson on “adjective for kids”. Its an easy quiz for kids to test their understanding about “adjectives”.
A. Complete the sentences with the given adjectives inside the box below.
1. Jenny has a ______________face.
2. My mum has ______________ black hair.
3. My teacher is ______________.
4. My father is ______________.
5. Carl’s house is very ______________.
6. He is ______________. He never sees a doctor.
7. We are ______________ students. We do our homework every day.
B. Write sentences. Put the words in the correct order.
Example: uncle / My / is / tall. = My uncle is tall.
1. long / centipede / is / The /. /
2. is / My clever / dog /. /
3. beautiful / wears /friend/ blouse /My/ a /. /
4. has / She / job / hard / a /. /
5. My / empty / is / handbag /. /
1. Jenny has a round face.
2. My mum has long black hair.
3. My teacher is kind.
4. My father is smart.
5. Carl’s house is very big.
6. He is healthy. He never sees a doctor.
7. We are ______________ students. We do our homework every day
1. The centipede is long.
2. My dog is clever.
3. My friend wears a beautiful blouse.
4. She has a hard job.
5. My handbag is empty.
So, that’s the end of this adjective quiz for kids, I hope this has helped you, and if you enjoy this video please share, like and let me know your thoughts and questions. Love to hear from you.
For more readings
- WHO or WHOM – English grammar rules and lesson
- How to agree and disagree in English using short answers
- FAIL – 5 different meanings + expression
- When to use “a little” and “a few”: English Grammar Rules
- Compound Words: English Vocabulary
- The difference between MUST and HAVE TO
If you have any questions or suggestions about Adjective for Kids | Quiz, please feel free to leave a comment below or send us a message using our contact page.