Match the sentences with the correct pictures
So there we are, that’s the end of this lesson, hope you enjoyed it. Don’t forget to subscribe, share, like and let me know your thoughts and questions. Love to hear from you.
For more readings
- Matter – English noun, verb and expressions
- The difference between “a little” and “little”
- The Difference between A FEW and FEW in English
- When to use “a little” and “a few”: English Grammar Rules
- Compound Words: English Vocabulary
- The difference between MUST and HAVE TO
If you have any questions or suggestions about Match the sentences with the correct pictures in English class, please feel free to leave a comment below or send us a message using our contact page.