Sentence Completion and Sentence rearrangement Quiz
In this set of tutorial for beginners, learners will be knowledgeable about “ Sentence Completion and sentence rearrangement” . How to find the correct word/s that will complete the sentence? How to arrange the sentence properly ?. Why is it important to complete and arrange the sentence properly?.
Before we further proceed, please watch the video here to see the actual class discussion about Sentence Completion and Sentence rearrangement Quiz.
A. Complete the sentences. Use the words in the box.
Mark is ten years old. He 1)_____________ at Smile School. There are twenty 2) _____________
In his class. He has got 3) _____________ at nine o’clock. The head teacher talks to the students
every morning. On Monday Mark has got four 4) _____________. In the morning he has got 5)
_____________ in the lab and he has got 6) _____________ in the classroom. In the afternoon he
has got 7) _____________ in the music room and he has got 8) _____________ in the computer
B. Put the words in the correct order.
1. Monday / I / maths / have /on / got
2. the gym / in / Ben/ is / basketball / playing / right now
3. have / they / science / on / Wednesday / got
4. assembly / they / having / right now / are
5. Anna / reads / in / library / the
1. I have got maths on Monday.
2. Ben is playing basketball in the gym right now.
3. They have got science on Wednesday.
4. They are having assembly right now.
5. Anna reads in the library.
So, there you go, that’s the end of this lesson, hope you enjoyed it. Don’t forget to subscribe, share, like and let me know your thoughts and questions. Love to hear from you.
For more readings
- Adjectives Ending in ING and ED | Participle Adjectives
- ing Verbs English Lesson and Exercises – ing Forms, Spelling Rules and Grammar
- Present Simple Verb Tense | Present simple English Verb
- Modal Verb Could – Form, Use and Meaning in English
If you have any questions or suggestions about Sentence Completion and Sentence rearrangement Quiz, please feel free to leave a comment below or send us a message using our contact page.