BAYAG IN ENGLISH – This article will show you the best English translation of the word bayag. What is the meaning of the word bayag in English?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Bayag In Tagalog? (Bayag Kahulugan)
- What is Bayag In English Translation?
- What is Bayag meaning in English? (Testicle Meaning)
- Bayag In English Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Bayag In Tagalog? (Bayag Kahulugan)
Ang bayag (tinatawag ding bitlog o betlog o itlog) ay isa sa dalawang hugis itlog na gawaan ng tamod, ayon sa babylon.com.
Bayag Synonyms in Tagalog (Bayag Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some Tagalog synonyms for the word “bayag“:
What is Bayag In English Translation?
The best English translation of the word “bayag” in the dictionaries is “testicle.”
What is Bayag meaning in English? (Testicle Meaning)
Here is the meaning of the word “testicle“:
A testicle is one of two oval organs in the scrotum behind the penis that produce sperm in men and other male mammals.
In addition, according to medicinenet.com, testicles (also called testes or gonads) are the male sex glands.
Bayag Synonyms (Testicle Synonyms)
Here are some synonyms for “testicle“:
- Male genitalia
- Male genitals
Bayag In English Translation Example Sentences
|Ang bayag ni Carlos ay natamaan ng bola.||Carlos’s testicles were hit by a ball.|
|Ipinanganak si Kenneth na may isang bayag lamang.||Kenneth was born with only one testicle.|
|Nagkaroon ng hernia si Jack at nawalan ng bayag.||Jack had a hernia and lost a testicle.|
|Siya ay may namamagang bayag.||He has a swollen testicle.|
|Ang tanging pagpipilian ay alisin ang kanyang kanang bayag.||The only choice is to remove his right testicle.|
There are a couple of words that could be translated into “bayag“. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from bayag in English, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Regards In Filipino Translation
- Stepped Up In Filipino Translation
- Radish In Filipino Translation
- Quite In Tagalog Translation
- Advantages In Tagalog Translation
- Required In Tagalog Translation
- Requirements In Tagalog Translation
- Resources In Tagalog Translation
- Reveal In Tagalog Translation
- Asignatura In English Tagalog
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “bayag” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Tagalog English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Bayag In English“ by leaving a comment below.