RHYME IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word rhyme. What is the meaning of the word rhyme in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Rhyme In English?
- What is Rhyme In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Rhyme Meaning in Tagalog? (Tugma Kahulugan)
- Rhyme In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Rhyme In English?
The term “rhyme” refers to a literary device, most commonly used in poetry, in which the final syllables of several phrases are repeated.
Rhyme Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for rhyme:
What is Rhyme In Tagalog Translation?
The best translation of the word “rhyme” in the dictionaries is “tugma.”
What is Rhyme Meaning in Tagalog? (Tugma Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the word “tugma“:
Ang tugma ay tumutukoy sa pagkakatulad o magkasingtunog sa huling pantig sa dalawa o higit pang taludtod.
Dagdag pa rito, ito ay ang pagkakatulad sa tunog pero magkaiba ng ibig-sabihin.
Rhyme Synonyms in Tagalog (Tugma Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “tugma”:
Rhyme In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|I’m looking for lines that rhyme.||Naghahanap ako ng mga linyang magkatugma.|
|“Girl” and “curl” are two words that rhyme.||Ang “Girl” at “curl” ay dalawang salitang magkatugma.|
|“Sleep” and “feet” do not rhyme.||Ang “sleep” at “feet” ay hindi magkatugma.|
|Give me words that rhyme.||Bigyan mo ako ng mga salitang magkatugma.|
|Do the words “break” and “brick” rhyme?||Magkatugma ba ang mga salitang break at brick?|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “rhyme”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from rhyme In Tagalog, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Stepped Up In Filipino Translation
- Radish In Filipino Translation
- Quite In Tagalog Translation
- Advantages In Tagalog Translation
- Required In Tagalog Translation
- Requirements In Tagalog Translation
- Resources In Tagalog Translation
- Reveal In Tagalog Translation
- Asignatura In English Translation
- Bayag In English Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “rhyme” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Filipino English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Rhyme In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.