Logic Questions With Answers Tagalog – This article will give the best logic questions with answers in Tagalog and funny logical questions and answers for fun to have a great moment with our loved ones.
Most of the logical questions with answers provided in this article are meant to test your general level of understanding. This is also useful for candidates preparing to undergo an interview for employment.
Questions are asked in the form of True or False questions, multiple choice questions, negative questions, puzzle questions, multiple answer questions, logic questions, etc. It is very important to choose the correct answer among the given options.
Watch the Logic Questions with Answers Tagalog
Without further ado, here are the following best logic questions with answers in Tagalog for 2022.
Logic Questions With Answer Tagalog
- LOGIC Question: Anung isda ang Bumabaril? Sagot: eh Di BANGruss!
- LOGIC Question: Isa ang pasukan at tatlo ang Labasan. Anu ito? Sagot: T-shirt
- LOGIC Questions: Anu ito? Sinakal ko bago ko nilagari. Sagot: Violin
- LOGIC Questions: Anu ito? Malambot na parang ulap, Kasama q sa pangarap. Sagot: Unan
- LOGIC Questions: Hindi Pari, Hindi Hari, nagdadamit ng sari – sari. Sagot: Sampayan
- LOGIC Question: Dala mu, Dala ka, dala ka ng iyong mga dala. Sagot: Sapatos
- LOGIC Question: Pagkagat ng Madiin naiiwan ang ngipin.Anu ito? Sagot: Stapler
- LOGIC Question: Dumaan ang hari, nagkagatan ang mga pari. Anu ito? Sagot: siper
- LOGIC Question: Kung kailan mo pinatay, saka pa humaba ang buhay. Sagot: kandila
- LOGIC Question: Baboy ko sa pulo, ang balahibo’y pako. Sagot: langka
- LOGIC Question: Nang sumipot sa maliwanag, kulubot na ang balat. Sagot: ampalaya
- LOGIC Question: Tinaga ko ang puno, sa dulo nagdurugo. Sagot: gumamela
- LOGIC Question: Naabot na ng kamay, ipinagawa pa sa tulay. Sagot: kubyertos
Hard Logic Questions with Answer
- Question: What is always coming, but never arrives? Answer: Tomorrow
- Question: What can be broken, but is never held? Answer: A promise
- Question: What is it that lives if it is fed, and dies if you give it a drink? Answer: Fire
- Question: What can one catch that is not thrown? Answer: A cold
- Question: What is it that if you have, you want to share me, and if you share, you do not have? Answer: A secret
Funny Logic Questions with Answers 2022
Here are the funny logic questions with answers you may like to enriched your conversations with your friends and loved ones.
Funny Question: Is it legal for a man to marry his widow’s sister?
Answer: No, but since he is dead it would be hard to do so.
Funny Question: What breaks and never falls, and what falls and never breaks?
Answer: Day breaks and night falls
Funny Question: What goes up and down, but always remains in the same place?
Funny Question: What is it that goes up, but never comes down?
Answer : Age
Funny Question: What happened when the wheel was invented?
Answer: It caused a revolution.
Best Logic Questions Tagalog At Sagot by Proudpinoy.ph
Funny Question: What has a head, a tail, but does not have a body?
Answer: A coin
Easy Logic Questions With Answers By Parade
Below are the top three (3) easy logic Questions with Answers
1. Logic Questions: There are two ducks in front of a duck, two ducks behind a duck and a duck in the middle. How many ducks are there?
Answer: Three. Two ducks are in front of the last duck; the first duck has two ducks behind; one duck is between the other two.
2. Logic Questions : Five people were eating apples, A finished before B, but behind C. D finished before E, but behind B. What was the finishing order?
Answer: CABDE. Putting the first three in order, A finished in front of B but behind C, so CAB. Then, we know D finished before B, so CABD. We know E finished after D, so CABDE.
3. Logic Questions: Jack is looking at Anne. Anne is looking at George. Jack is married, George is not, and we don’t know if Anne is married. Is a married person looking at an unmarried person?
Answer: Yes. If Anne is married, then she is married and looking at George, who is unmarried. If Anne is unmarried, then Jack, who is married, is looking at her. Either way, the statement is correct.
Tricky Logic Questions With Answers
See the table below for the list of hard and tricky mind logic questions that will stimulate the brain and provide fun for your social gatherings.
|Did you hear what happened to the origami store?||It folded.|
|Do you want to hear a joke about potassium?||K! (K is the symbol for potassium.)|
|How can a door be not a door?||When it is a jar. (ajar = “open”)|
|On which roads do ghosts linger?||Dead ends|
|What did one commode say to the other commode?||You look flushed.|
|What do you call a man in a hole?||Doug (“dug”)|
|What do you call a woman standing on a tennis court?||Annette (“a net)|
|What do you find in the middle of nowhere?||The letter H|
|What is green and sings?||Elvis Parsley|
|What is it that stands up, but grows down?||A candle|
|What is round and extremely violent?||A vicious circle|
|What is the coldest country in the world?||Chili|
|What should one do with a dead chemist?||Barium (“Bury him”)|
|What’s a great name for a lawyer?||Sue|
|Which is the fastest country in the world?||Russia (“rush ya”)|
|Why did the banker quit his job?||He lost interest.|
Articles you may like
- Best Fast Talk Questions Tagalog [SPG, Couples, Love, Crush]
- 2800+ Tagalog Jokes – Best Funny Tagalog Jokes, Questions And Qoutes
- Poem About Pandemic: 10 Example of Poem About Covid19
In summary, we have given some of the best funny logic questions with answers in Tagalog for couples for Crush, about love and a boyfriend. I hope that these quick questions will help you and your partner create a better environment during your intimate conversation.