Logic Questions With Answer Tagalog – This article will give the best logic questions with answers Tagalog and Funny logical questions and answers for fun to have a great moment with our friends and loved ones.
Most of the logical questions with answers provided in this article are meant to check your general level of understanding. This is also useful for candidates preparing to undergo an interview for employment.
The interviews are mostly taken place in the English language so the candidates really need to do their homework well to answer the interview questions by using their general knowledge and English language. Questions are asked in the form of True or False questions, Multiple choice questions, Negative questions, Puzzle questions, Multiple answers questions, logic questions, etc. It is very important to choose the correct answer among the given options.
Watch the Logic Questions with Answers tagalog
Without further ado, here are the following best Logic Questions With answers Tagalog this 2022.
Logic Questions With Answer Tagalog
- LOGIC Question: Anung isda ang Bumabaril? Sagot: eh Di BANGruss!
- LOGIC Question: Tinuktok ko ang bangka nagpalapitan ang mga isda. Anu ito? Sagot: Dambana
- LOGIC Question: Isa ang pasukan at tatlo ang Labasan. Anu ito? Sagot: T-shirt
- LOGIC Questions: Anu ito? Sinakal ko bago ko nilagari. Sagot: Violin
- LOGIC Questions Anu ito? Malambot na parang ulap, Kasama q sa pangarap. Sagot: Unan
- LOGIC Questions: Hindi Pari, Hindi Hari, nagdadamit ng sari – sari. Sagot: Sampayan
- LOGIC Question: Dala mu, Dala ka, dala ka ng iyong mga dala. Sagot: Sapatos
- LOGIC Question: Pagkagat ng Madiin naiiwan ang ngipin.Anu ito? Sagot: Stapler
- LOGIC Question: Dumaan ang hari, nagkagatan ang mga pari. Anu ito? Sagot: siper
- LOGIC Question:Kung kailan mo pinatay, saka pa humaba ang buhay. Sagot: kandila
- LOGIC Question: Baboy ko sa pulo, ang balahibo’y pako. Sagot: langka
- LOGIC Question:Nang sumipot sa maliwanag, kulubot na ang balat. Sagot: ampalaya
- LOGIC Question:Isang butil ng palay, sakot ang buong buhay. Sagot: ilaw
- LOGIC Question:Ako ay may kaibigan, kasama ko kahit saan. Sagot: anino
- LOGIC Question:Sa araw ay bungbong, sa gabi ay dahon. Sagot: banig
- LOGIC Question:Dumaan ang hari, nagkagatan ang mga pari. Sagot: siper
- LOGIC Question:Munting hayop na pangahas, aaligid-aligid sa ningas. Sagot: gamu-gamo
- LOGIC Question:Tinaga ko ang puno, sa dulo nagdurugo. Sagot: gumamela
- LOGIC Question:Naabot na ng kamay, ipinagawa pa sa tulay. Sagot: kubyertos
Hard Logic Questions with Answer
- Question: What is always coming, but never arrives? Answer: Tomorrow
- Question: What can be broken, but is never held? Answer: A promise
- Question: What is it that lives if it is fed, and dies if you give it a drink?Answer: Fire
- Question: What word would you use to describe a man who does not have all his fingers on one hand?Answer: Normal, because people usually have half their fingers on one hand.
- Question: What can one catch that is not thrown? Answer: A cold
- Question: What is it that if you have, you want to share me, and if you share, you do not have? Answer: A secret
- Question: If a plane crashes on the border between the United States and Canada, where do they bury the survivors? Answer: Survivors are not buried.
- Question: If it takes eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men? Answer: No time, because the wall is already built.
- Question: If you have a bowl with six apples and you take away four, how many do you have? Answer:The 4 you took away
- Question: If you had only one match and entered a dark room containing an oil lamp, some kindling wood, and a newspaper, which would you light first? Answer: The match
Funny Logic Questions with Answers 2022
Here are the funny logic questions with answers you may like to enriched your conversations with your friends and loved ones.
Funny Question: If you spell “sit in the tub” s-o-a-k, and you spell “a funny story” j-o-k-e, how do you spell “the white of an egg”?
Answer: a-l-b-u-m-e-n or e-g-g w-h-i-t-e
Funny Question: Is it legal for a man to marry his widow’s sister?
Answer: No, but since he is dead it would be hard to do so.
Funny Question: If Mrs. John’s bungalow is decorated completely in pink, with the walls, carpet, and furniture all shades of pink, what color are the stairs?
Answer: There are no stairs because bungalows do not have a second floor.
Funny Question: How did the boy kick his soccer ball ten feet, and then have it come back to him on its own?
Answer: He kicked it up.
Funny Question: How could a man go outside in the pouring rain without protection, and not have a hair on his head get wet?
He was bald.
Funny Question: If an electric train is moving north at 100mph and a wind is blowing to the west at 10mph, which way does the smoke blow?
Answer: An electric train has no smoke.
Funny Question: How was it possible that every single person in an airplane crash died, but two people survived?
Answer: The two survivors were married.
Funny Question: What breaks and never falls, and what falls and never breaks?
Answer: Day breaks and night falls
Funny Question: Some months have 31 days, others have 30 days, but how many have 28 days?
Answer: All the months have 28 days.
Funny Question: “The attorney is my brother,” testified the accountant. But the attorney testified he did not have a brother. Who is lying?
Answer: Neither one, because the accountant was his sister.
Funny Question: Uncle Bill’s farm had a terrible storm and all but seven sheep were killed. How many sheep are still alive?
Funny Question: What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is all the time?
Funny Question: What do you sit on, sleep on, and brush your teeth with?
Answer: A chair, a bed, and a toothbrush
Funny Question: What goes up and down, but always remains in the same place?
Funny Question: What is it that goes up, but never comes down?
Answer : Age
Funny Question: What happened when the wheel was invented?
Answer: It caused a revolution.
Funny Question: What has a head, a tail, but does not have a body?
Answer: A coin
Funny Question: Who is bigger, Mr. Bigger, Mrs. Bigger, or their baby?
Answer: The baby, since he is a little Bigger.
Best Logic Questions Tagalog At Sagot by Proudpinoy.ph
Funny Question: Of you sit a cup on the table facing south while you are on the north side of the table, on which side is the cup’s handle?
Answer: No matter which way the cup is turned, the handle is always on the outside.
Easy Logic Questions With Answers By Parade
Below are the top three(3) easy logic Questions with Answers from Parade.com
1. Logic Questions: There are two ducks in front of a duck, two ducks behind a duck and a duck in the middle. How many ducks are there?
Answer: Three. Two ducks are in front of the last duck; the first duck has two ducks behind; one duck is between the other two.
2. Logic Questions : Five people were eating apples, A finished before B, but behind C. D finished before E, but behind B. What was the finishing order?
Answer: CABDE. Putting the first three in order, A finished in front of B but behind C, so CAB. Then, we know D finished before B, so CABD. We know E finished after D, so CABDE.
3. Logic Questions: Jack is looking at Anne. Anne is looking at George. Jack is married, George is not, and we don’t know if Anne is married. Is a married person looking at an unmarried person?
Answer: Yes. If Anne is married, then she is married and looking at George, who is unmarried. If Anne is unmarried, then Jack, who is married, is looking at her. Either way, the statement is correct.
Tricky Logic Questions With Answers
See the table below for the list of hard and Tricky mind logic questions that will stimulate the brain and provide fun for your social gatherings.
|A neutron walks into a café, orders breakfast, and asks the waiter, “How much will that be?”||The waiter replies, “For you? No charge!”|
|A photon checks into a hotel. What is her reply when she is asked if she needs any help with her luggage?||No thank you, I am traveling light.|
|Did you hear what happened to the origami store?||It folded.|
|Do you know any good jokes about sodium?||Na! (Na is the symbol for sodium.)|
|Do you want to hear a joke about potassium?||K! (K is the symbol for potassium.)|
|How can a door be not a door?||When it is a jar. (ajar = “open”)|
|If George’s father has four children – Eenie, Meenie, Miney – what is the name of his fourth child?||George|
|On which roads do ghosts linger?||Dead ends|
|What common eleven-letter word is always spelled incorrectly?||Incorrectly|
|What did one commode say to the other commode?||You look flushed.|
|What did the person who invented the door-knocker win?||The no-bell (“Nobel”) prize|
|What do you call a man in a hole?||Doug (“dug”)|
|What do you call a woman standing on a tennis court?||Annette (“a net)|
|What do you find in the middle of nowhere?||The letter H|
|What do you get if you throw a million books into the ocean?||A title wave|
|What happened to the tiny fortuneteller that escaped from jail?||He was a small medium at large.|
|What happened to the woman who fell into the upholstery machine?||She was fully recovered.|
|What happened when the magician got angry?||He pulled his hare (“hair”) out.|
|What is green and sings?||Elvis Parsley|
|What is it that stands up, but grows down?||A candle|
|What is round and extremely violent?||A vicious circle|
|What is the coldest country in the world?||Chili|
|What should one do with a dead chemist?||Barium (“Bury him”)|
|What word starts with IS, ends with AND, and has LA in the middle?||Island|
|What’s a great name for a lawyer?||Sue|
|Which is the fastest country in the world?||Russia (“rush ya”)|
|Why did the banker quit his job?||He lost interest.|
|Why did the house go to the doctor?||Because it had a window pane (“pain”).|
|Why do you always find a mushroom at a party?||Because he is a fungi (“fun guy”).|
|Why was everyone so tired on the April first?||Because they just completed a March of 31 days.|
For more Trick Questions with Answers [Funny Mind Trick Questions], visit this site icebreakerideas.com
Articles you may like
- Best Fast Talk Questions Tagalog [SPG, Couples, Love, Crush]
- 2800+ Tagalog Jokes – Best Funny Tagalog Jokes, Questions And Qoutes
- Poem About Pandemic: 10 Example of Poem About Covid19
In summary, we have given some of the best funny logic questions with answers Tagalog for couples Tagalog, for Crush, about love and boyfriend. I hope that this fast questions will help you and your partner create a better environment during your intimate conversation.
If you have any questions or suggestions about this Best Funny Logic Questions With Answer Tagalog, please feel free to live a comment below.