BITTER IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word bitter. What is the meaning of the word bitter in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Bitter In English?
- What is Bitter In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Bitter meaning in Tagalog? (Mapait or Masaklap Kahulugan)
- Bitter In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Bitter In English?
Bitter refers to an unpleasant sharp taste or flavor.
In addition, “bitter” also refers to someone who is bitter, angry, and unhappy because they cannot forget bad things that happened in the past.
Bitter Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for bitter:
What is Bitter In Tagalog Translation?
The best translations of the word “bitter” in the dictionaries are “mapait” and “masaklap.”
What is Bitter meaning in Tagalog? (Mapait or Masaklap Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the words “mapait” and “masaklap” in Filipino:
Ang mapait ay nagpapahiwatig ng hindi kanais-nais na lasa. Isang halimbawa nito ay ang ampalaya.
Samantala, ang “masaklap” naman ay tumutukoy sa isang taong bitter, galit, at malungkot dahil hindi nila makalimutan ang mga masasamang bagay na nangyari sa nakaraan.
Bitter Synonyms in Tagalog (Mapait o Masaklap Kasingkahulugan)
Here are the common synonyms for the word “mapait“ or “masaklap“ in Filipino:
- Hindi kanais-nais
- Hindi kasiya-siya
Bitter In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|The food I cooked tasted bitter.||Mapait ang lasa ng niluto kong pagkain.|
|She asked me with a bitter tone.||Tinanong niya ako ng may mapait na tono.|
|His past was bitter.||Ang kanyang nakaraan ay mapait.|
|Glyza approached her friend with a bitter smile.||Lumapit si Glyza sa kaibigan na may mapait na ngiti.|
|The food I ate was bitter.||Mapait ang pagkain na kinain ko.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “bitter”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from bitter in Tagalog, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Asikaso In English Translation
- Balangkas In English Translation
- Satisfy In Filipino Translation
- Satisfying In Filipino Translation
- Banyaga In English Translation
- Bawal In English Translation
- Bayanihan In English Translation
- Bisyo In English Translation
- Beautiful In Tagalog Translation
- Bias In Tagalog Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “bitter” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Tagalog English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Bitter In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.