CHALLENGE IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word challenge. What is the meaning of the word challenge in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Challenge In English?
- What is Challenge In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Challenge Meaning in Tagalog? (Hamon Kahulugan)
- Challenge In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Challenge In English?
The word “challenge” means asking someone to take part in a fight, competition, or contest.
Challenge Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for challenge:
What is Challenge In Tagalog Translation?
The best translation of the word “challenge” in the dictionaries is “hamon.”
What is Challenge Meaning in Tagalog? (Hamon Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the word “hamon“:
Ang hamon ay tumutukoy sa isang anyaya na gawin ang isang bagay upang masukat ang lakas o kakayahan.
Challenge Synonyms in Tagalog (Hamon Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “hamon”:
Challenge In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|Is this a challenge?||Ito ba ay isang hamon?|
|I challenge you to win this one.||Hinahamon kita na manalo sa isang ito.|
|What kind of challenge is this?||Anong klaseng hamon ito?|
|It’s just a challenge.||Hamon lang yan.|
|Let’s challenge Dian.||Hamunin natin si Dian.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “challenge”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from challenge in Filipino, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Bagay In English Translation
- Bakal In English Translation
- Balang araw In English Translation
- Bayan In English Translation
- Baliktad In English Translation
- Biglaan In English Translation
- Bisagra In English Translation
- Bumbay In English Translation
- Busy In Tagalog Translation
- Celebrate In Tagalog Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “challenge” and its Tagalog translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Filipino English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Challenge In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.