COMPETENT IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word competent. What is the meaning of the word competent in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Competent In English?
- What is Competent In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Competent meaning in Tagalog? (May kakayahan Kahulugan)
- Competent In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Competent In English?
Competent refers to the ability, knowledge, or skill required to complete a task successfully.
Competent Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for competent:
What is Competent In Tagalog Translation?
The best translation of the word “competent” in the dictionaries is “may kakayahan.”
What is Competent meaning in Tagalog? (May kakayahan Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the word “may kakayahan“:
Ang salitang “may kakayahan” ay tumutukoy sa pagkakaroon ng kinakailangang kakayahan, kaalaman, o kasanayan upang mapagtagumpay na magawa ang isang bagay.
Competent Synonyms in Tagalog (May kakayahan Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “may kakayahan”:
- May kaya
Competent In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|Taylor is competent at that position.||May kakayahan si Taylor sa posisyong iyan.|
|Check to see if she is competent.||Suriin kung siya ay may kakayahan.|
|I can see that you are competent.||Nakikita kong may kakayahan ka.|
|In certain ways, they were competent.||Sa ilang mga paraan, sila ay may kakayahan.|
|I thought he was competent.||Akala ko may kakayahan siya.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “competent”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from competent, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Burol In English Translation
- Advocacy In Filipino Translation
- Agad-agad In English Translation
- Deprive In Filipino Translation
- Deprived In Filipino Translation
- Deprivation In Filipino Translation
- Definition In Filipino Translation
- Desire In Filipino Translation
- Although In Filipino Translation
- Competence In Filipino Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “competent” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Tagalog English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Competent In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.