HOSPITALITY IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word hospitality. What is the meaning of the word hospitality in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Hospitality In English?
- What is Hospitality In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Hospitality meaning in Tagalog? (Mabuting pakikitungo Kahulugan)
- Hospitality In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Hospitality In English?
The term “hospitality” refers to taking care of your visitors and anticipating their needs. It also refers to the act of being courteous, polite, and welcoming to visitors and guests.
What are the examples of Hospitality?
Here is the example of hospitality in your home:
- Make sure your guests are comfortable
- Invite people in your home often
- Give gifts to show how you care
- Extend your help
- Let them know you enjoy their company
Here is the example of hospitality in the industry:
- Provide a personalized service
- Pay attention to the little details
- Identify and reward loyal customers
- Be prompt and proactive to guest needs
Hospitality Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms of Hospitality:
What is Hospitality In Tagalog Translation?
The best translation of the word “hospitality” in the dictionaries is “mabuting pakikitungo.”
What is Hospitality meaning in Tagalog? (Mabuting pakikitungo Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the word “mabuting pakikitungo“:
Ang mabuting pakikitungo ay tumutukoy sa ugali ng isang isang tao na kung saan mayroon siyang katangian na palakaibigan, magiliw at bukas-palad na pagtanggap lalo na sa mga bisita o panauhin.
Hospitality Synonyms in Tagalog (Mabuting pakikitungo Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms for “mabuting pakikitungo”:
- Magiliw na pagtanggap
- Mabuting pagtanggap sa mga bisita
- Magiliw sa mga panauhin
Hospitality In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|In their company, they are focusing on hospitality.||Sa kanilang kumpanya, nakatuon sila sa mabuting pakikitungo.|
|Filipinos are known for their hospitality.||Ang mga Pilipino ay kilala sa kanilang mabuting pakikitungo.|
|They showed hospitality to the visitor.||Nagpakita sila ng mabuting pakikitungo sa bisita.|
|Thank you for your hospitality.||Salamat sa iyong mabuting pakikitungo.|
|Refusing their hospitality would be an insult to them.||Ang pagtanggi sa kanilang mabuting pakikitungo ay isang insulto sa kanila.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “hospitality”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from hospitality in Tagalog, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Cruel in Filipino Translation
- Feature in Filipino Translation
- Curse in Filipino Translation
- Features in Filipino Translation
- Function in Filipino Translation
- Damn in Filipino Translation
- Functional in Filipino Translation
- Grind in Filipino Translation
- Hospitable in Filipino Translation
- Cursing in Filipino Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “hospitality” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Tagalog English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Hospitality In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.