CHANCE IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word chance. What is the meaning of the word chance in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Chance In English?
- What is Chance In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Chance Meaning in Tagalog? (Pagkakataon Kahulugan)
- Chance In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Chance In English?
The word “chance” means there is a possibility that something will occur or happen and how things will turn out in a certain situation.
Chance Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for chance:
What is Chance In Tagalog Translation?
The best translation of the word “chance” in the dictionaries is “pagkakataon.”
What is Chance Meaning in Tagalog? (Pagkakataon Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the word “pagkakataon“:
Ang salitang “pagkakataon” ay tumutukoy sa posibilidad na may mangyari.
Chance Synonyms in Tagalog (Pagkakataon Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “pagkakataon”:
Chance In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|This is your chance to show off your talent.||Ito na ang pagkakataon mo para ipakita ang iyong talento.|
|Don’t waste this chance.||Wag mong sayangin ang pagkakataon na ito.|
|You just wasted the chance I gave you.||Sinayang mo lang yung pagkakataon na binigay ko sayo.|
|This is your last chance.||Ito na ang iyong huling pagkakataon.|
|I just hope we had a chance to be together.||Sana lang magkaroon tayo ng pagkakataon na magkasama.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “chance”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from chance in Filipino, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Bakal In English Translation
- Balang araw In English Translation
- Bayan In English Translation
- Baliktad In English Translation
- Biglaan In English Translation
- Bisagra In English Translation
- Bumbay In English Translation
- Busy In Tagalog Translation
- Celebrate In Tagalog Translation
- Challenge In Tagalog Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “chance” and its Tagalog translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Filipino English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Chance In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.