Mmm… Strawberries | Reading Comprehension
Before we further proceed, please watch the video here to see the actual class discussion about Mmm… Strawberries | Reading Comprehension
Read the story.
Lily has a strawberry plant in her backyard. Her dad bought it from the local nursery. Her mom helped her plant it properly. Lily and her sister watered the plant every day. Both Lily and her sister were waiting to see the strawberries on the plant. Soon their hard work paid off. They had juicy, red, and plump strawberries to eat.
Answer the questions below.
1. Where is the strawberry plant?
2. Who bought the strawberry plant?
3. Who watered the plant every day?
4. What were Lily and her sister waiting for?
5. How were the strawberries?
For more readings
- WHO or WHOM – English grammar rules and lesson
- How to agree and disagree in English using short answers
- FAIL – 5 different meanings + expression
- When to use “a little” and “a few”: English Grammar Rules
- Compound Words: English Vocabulary
- The difference between MUST and HAVE TO
If you have any questions or suggestions about Mmm… Strawberries | Reading Comprehension, please feel free to leave a comment below or send us a message using our contact page.