CHERISH IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word cherish. What is the meaning of the word cherish in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Cherish In English?
- What is Cherish In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Cherish Meaning in Tagalog? (Mahalin or Pahalagahan Kahulugan)
- Cherish In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Cherish In English?
The definition of “cherish” is to hold dear, to feel or express fondness towards something or someone.
Cherish Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for cherish:
- Care for
- Cling to
What is Cherish In Tagalog Translation?
The best translations of the word “cherish” in the dictionaries are “mahalin” or “pahalagahan.”
What is Cherish Meaning in Tagalog? (Mahalin or Pahalagahan Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the words “mahalin” or “pahalagahan“:
Ang kahulugan ng “mahalin” ay ang itangi, maramdaman o ipahayag ang pagmamahal sa isang bagay o isang tao.
Samantala, ang pahalagahan naman ay pagpapakita ng importansya sa iyong mahal sa buhay.
Cherish Synonyms in Tagalog (Mahalin or Pahalagahan Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “mahalin or pahalagahan”:
- May malasakit
- Pagpapakita ng importansiya
Cherish In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|We have to cherish every moment of our lives.||Kailangan nating pahalagahan ang bawat sandali ng ating buhay.|
|I cherish my mom so much.||Mahal na mahal ko ang nanay ko.|
|Kyle and John cherish their own country.||Pinahahalagahan nina Kyle at John ang kanilang sariling bansa.|
|Learn to cherish the things you have.||Matuto kang pahalagahan ang mga bagay na meron ka.|
|Some kids don’t know how to cherish what they have.||Ang ilang mga bata ay hindi alam kung paano pahalagahan ang mayroon sila.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “cherish”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from cherish in Filipino, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Balang araw In English Translation
- Bayan In English Translation
- Baliktad In English Translation
- Biglaan In English Translation
- Bisagra In English Translation
- Bumbay In English Translation
- Busy In Tagalog Translation
- Celebrate In Tagalog Translation
- Challenge In Tagalog Translation
- Chance In Tagalog Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “cherish” and its Tagalog translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Filipino English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Cherish In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.