CHILL IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word chill. What is the meaning of the word chill in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Chill In English?
- What is Chill In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Chill Meaning in Tagalog? (Ginaw or Kalma Kahulugan)
- Chill In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Chill In English?
The term “chill” describes an uncomfortable sensation of coldness in the air, one’s environment, or one’s body.
Chill Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for chill:
What is Chill In Tagalog Translation?
The best translations of the word “chill” in the dictionaries are “ginaw” or “kalma.”
What is Chill Meaning in Tagalog? (Ginaw or Kalma Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the words “ginaw” or “kalma“:
Ang “ginaw” ay naglalarawan sa hindi komportable na pakiramdam ng lamig sa hangin, kapaligiran ng isang tao, o katawan ng isang tao.
Samantala, ang kalma naman ay tumutukoy sa pagiging mahinahon o tahimik.
Chill Synonyms in Tagalog (Ginaw or Kalma Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “ginaw”:
Here are some synonyms of “kalma”:
Chill In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|I felt a chill.||Nakaramdam ako ng ginaw.|
|Lina shivered in response to the darkness’s chill.||Nanginginig si Lina bilang tugon sa ginaw ng dilim.|
|Just chill bro, nothing’s going to happen.||Kalma ka lang bro, walang mangyayari.|
|Just chill, they won’t listen if you keep on doing that.||Kalma ka lang, hindi sila makikinig kung patuloy mong ginagawa yan.|
|I felt chilled as I entered the room.||Nakaramdam ako ng ginaw pagpasok ko sa kwarto.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “chill”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from chill in Filipino, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Baliktad In English Translation
- Biglaan In English Translation
- Bisagra In English Translation
- Bumbay In English Translation
- Busy In Tagalog Translation
- Celebrate In Tagalog Translation
- Challenge In Tagalog Translation
- Chance In Tagalog Translation
- Cherish In Tagalog Translation
- Choke In Tagalog Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “chill” and its Tagalog translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Filipino English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Chill In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.