CHOKE IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word choke. What is the meaning of the word choke in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Choke In English?
- What is Choke In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Choke Meaning in Tagalog? (Mabulunan Kahulugan)
- Choke In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Choke In English?
The word “choke” means to stop someone from breathing by squeezing or blocking their larynx or trachea.
Also, it means there is something that is blocking in your throat and you cant breath properly.
Choke Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for choke:
What is Choke In Tagalog Translation?
The best translation of the word “choke” in the dictionaries is “mabulunan.”
What is Choke Meaning in Tagalog? (Mabulunan Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the word “mabulunan“:
Ang mabulunan ay nangyayari kapag ang pagkain ay hindi nangunguya ng mabuti, at naliligaw ito, at nakaharang sa mga daanan ng hangin.
Choke Synonyms in Tagalog (Mabulunan Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “mabulunan”:
Choke In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|You may choke on too much food.||Baka mabulunan ka sa sobrang pagkain.|
|A baby can choke on small toys.||Ang isang sanggol ay maaaring mabulunan ng maliliit na laruan.|
|Tyler started to choke on the smoke from the burning rubber.||Nagsimulang mabulunan si Tyler sa usok mula sa nasusunog na goma.|
|She wanted to choke the man who abused her.||Gusto niyang sakalin ang lalaking umabuso sa kanya.|
|Why did you choke him?||Bakit mo siya sinakal?|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “choke”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from choke in Filipino, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Bayan In English Translation
- Baliktad In English Translation
- Biglaan In English Translation
- Bisagra In English Translation
- Bumbay In English Translation
- Busy In Tagalog Translation
- Celebrate In Tagalog Translation
- Challenge In Tagalog Translation
- Chance In Tagalog Translation
- Cherish In Tagalog Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “choke” and its Tagalog translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Filipino English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Choke In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.