RESILIENT IN TAGALOG– This article will teach you the Tagalog translation and meaning of the word Resilient. It also answers the questions “What is the meaning of resilient in Tagalog?” and ” How to use the word resilient in Tagalog sentences?”
The word Resilient is translated as “matatag” in Tagalog. This means that being resilient is the characteristic of a strong person. On the other hand, ang matatag ay nangangahulugang ang lahat ng pagsubok ay kayang lagpasan kahit ano ang mangyari.
What is the meaning of Resilient In English?
Resilient is described as characteristic of something that is strong and capable of fast recovering from damage. It means that a resilient individual can quickly recover from an illness or a terrible experience.
According to Meriam Webster, Resilient is being able to become strong, healthy, or successful again after something bad happens.
Resilient Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms of resilient in English.
What is Resilient In Tagalog Translation?
Learn how to translate the word Resilient in Tagalog:
The direct translation of the word resilient in Tagalog is Matatag.
What is Resilient (Matatag) meaning in Tagalog?
Ayun sa Proudpinoy.ph, and matatag ay nangangahulugang ang lahat ng pagsubok ay kayang lagpasan kahit ano ang mangyari.
Dagdag pa rito, ito rin ay tumutukoy sa sinuman o anuman may angking tatag at hindi sumusuko.
Matatag (Resilient ) Kasingkahulugan
Here are some synonyms of Maatag in Tagalog.
- Hindi sumusuko
Resilient In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|Thank you for being a resilient friend.||Salamat sa pagiging matatag mo na kaibigan.|
|How can you be so resilient despite of problems.||Paano mo nagagawang maging matatag kahit may mga problema?|
|I wish I could also be resilient like you.||Sana maging matatag din ako katulad mo.|
|Can you develop a resilient characteristic too?||Makakabuo ka rin ba ng matatag na katauhan?|
|Please be resilient for your family.||Maging matatag ka para sa pamilya mo.|
There’s a lot of Filipino words that could also define or translate the word resilient. However, the use of this word depends on the context of sentence therefore be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other English Tagalog Translation
- What Is Cliche In Tagalog – Meaning And Example Sentences
- What Is Trigger In Tagalog – Meaning And Example Sentences
- Siblings In Tagalog – Meaning And Example Sentences
- What Is Adjective In Tagalog – Meaning And Example Sentences
- What Is Tampo In English – Meaning And Example Sentences
- Puyat In English – Meaning And Example Sentences
Other Topics From This Page
Aside from Resilient In Tagalog Translation here are some topics you may read:
- The Hare And The Tortoise Story With Moral Lesson
- The Lion And The Mouse Story With Moral Lesson
- The Ant And The Grasshopper Story With Moral Lesson
- Short i Sound Words As In Pig
- Reflexive Pronouns and Intensive Pronouns in English
- Present Perfect Tense Form | Part I
- Present Perfect Tense: Part 2 – Use and Meaning
- PAST CONTINUOUS TENSE MEANING | Grammar and Exercises
- Interrogative Determiners Examples: What, Which, and Whose
- What is Indefinite Pronoun | Everything, Everywhere, Everyone, Everybody
In summary, we have discussed what is the meaning of resilient and its Filipino translation. We have also provided example sentences for English Tagalog Translation.
The information given here are thoroughly researched and are legit in terms of giving meaning and Tagalog translation to the word Resilient . May this article helped you with the meaning and on how to translate the word Resilient in Filipino and make you more knowledgeable.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Resilient In Tagalog“ by leaving a comment below.
Do not hesitate to ask questions or suggest your thoughts about our topic. Those are highly appreciated.
Thanks a lot God bless.