ANXIOUS IN TAGALOG– This article will show you the best Filipino/Tagalog translation of the Tagalog word Anxious. What is the meaning of the word anxious in Tagalog
What is the meaning of Anxious In English?
Anxious experiencing worry, unease, or nervousness, typically about an imminent event or something with an uncertain outcome.
Additionally, wanting something very much, typically with a feeling of unease.
What is Anxious In Tagalog Translation?
The best Tagalog translation of the word anxious in Dictionaries are balisa, nag-aalala, kabado, hindi mapakali, nababahala, nababagabag, aburido, sabik.
What is Anxious meaning in Tagalog?
Balisa pakiramdam na hindi mapalagay at kinakabahan karaniwang dahil sa isang nalalapit na pangyayari o hindi matiyak na kahihinatnan.
Additionally, pagmamadali na may magulong iniisip.
Watch the video here to see the full discussion of Anxious In Tagalog Translation – Meaning Of Anxious In Tagalog
Anxious In English Translation Example Sentences
|People nowadays feel anxious about their future.||Ang mga tao sa panahong ito ay nag-aalala tungkol sa kanilang hinaharap.|
|I feel anxious as I waited my result.||Nakaramdam ako ng balisa habang hinihintay ko ang aking resulta.|
|Jane was extremely anxious about her final defense||Labis na balisa si Jane tungkol sa kanyang huling pagsusulit.|
|Sometimes you cant help your self to anxious in a small problems.||Minsan hindi mo mapiligilan ang iyong sarili na mabalisa sa maliit na problema.|
|I experienced a few anxious moments while waiting for my boyfriend from Japan.||Naranasan ko ang pagkabalisa sandali habang naghihintay para sa aking kasintahan mula sa Japan.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could translate into anxious. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence; therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
- Kariktan In English Translation – Meaning Of Kariktan In English
- Aguinaldo In English Translation – Meaning Of Aguinaldo In English
- Tayutay In English Translation – Meaning Of Tayutay In English
- Parirala In English Translation – Meaning Of Parirala In English
- Kulang In English Translation – Meaning Of Kulang In English
- Ipon In English – Ipon Meaning In English
- Mangga In English – Mangga Meaning In English
- Ate In English – Ate Meaning In English
Other Topics From This Page
Aside from Anxious here are some topics you may read:
- The Hare And The Tortoise Story With Moral Lesson
- The Lion And The Mouse Story With Moral Lesson
- The Ant And The Grasshopper Story With Moral Lesson
- Short i Sound Words As In Pig
- Reflexive Pronouns and Intensive Pronouns in English
- Present Perfect Tense Form | Part I
- Present Perfect Tense: Part 2 – Use and Meaning
- PAST CONTINUOUS TENSE MEANING | Grammar and Exercises
- Interrogative Determiners Examples: What, Which, and Whose
- What is Indefinite Pronoun | Everything, Everywhere, Everyone, Everybody
In summary, we have discussed what is the meaning of anxious and its Tagalog translation. We have also provided example sentences for Tagalog English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Anxious In Tagalog“ by leaving a comment below.