CONCEIVED IN TAGALOG– This article will show you the best Filipino/Tagalog translation of the Tagalog word c onceived. What is the meaning of the word conceived in Filipino?
What is the meaning of Conceived In English?
Conceived is the past tense of conceive it means to become pregnant (a child).
“An idea is sometimes called “a seed” or “the seed of an idea,” and conceive means to produce something from inside the mind or to become pregnant. Another expression is “pregnant with ideas” or “pregnant with possibilities,” and someone who can “conceive of a thousand ways” to solve a problem or design something is full of new ideas.
Additionally, according to englishtotagalog.org, form or devise (a plan or idea) in the mind.
Conceived Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms of conceived.
What is Conceived In Tagalog Translation?
The best Tagalog translation of the word Conceived in Dictionaries are nabuntis, mag-sip, paglilihi, naglilihi, pagdadalang tao.
What is Conceived meaning in Tagalog?
Nabuntis ay nangangahulugang may dinadalang bata sa loob ng kanyang sinapupunan.
Dagdag pa rito, ito yung mga oras, araw at ilang buwan na may mga pagkain kang gustong kainin kahit na hating gabi. Ito ang mga pagkaing kakaiba na kailangan makain ng mga buntis dahil ito ang gusto ng batang nasa sin apupunan.
Conceived In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|She was conceived at the age of 18.||Nabuntis siya sa edad na labing-walo.|
|My mom conceived this month.||Ang aking ina ay naglilihi ngayon bwan.|
|You have to conceived at the age of 28.||Kailangan mong magbuntis sa edad na dalawamput-walo.|
|My grandma was so happy when she knew that my mom is conceived for her next grandchild.||Tuwang tuwa ang aking lola nang malaman niya na ang aking ina ay naglilihi para sa kanyang susunod na apo.|
|She can’t conceived.||Hindi siya maaaring magbuntis.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could translate into conceived. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence; therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
- How About You In Filipino with Meaning
- Anxious In Tagalog– Anxious Meaning In Filipino
- How Are You In Tagalog – How Are You Meaning In Tagalog
- Madiskarte In English – Madiskarte Meaning In English
- Conceive In Tagalog Translation – Conceive Meaning In Tagalog
Other Topics From This Page
Aside from Conceived here are some topics you may read:
- The Hare And The Tortoise Story With Moral Lesson
- The Lion And The Mouse Story With Moral Lesson
- The Ant And The Grasshopper Story With Moral Lesson
- Short i Sound Words As In Pig
- Reflexive Pronouns and Intensive Pronouns in English
- Present Perfect Tense Form | Part I
- Present Perfect Tense: Part 2 – Use and Meaning
- PAST CONTINUOUS TENSE MEANING | Grammar and Exercises
- Interrogative Determiners Examples: What, Which, and Whose
- What is Indefinite Pronoun | Everything, Everywhere, Everyone, Everybody
In summary, we have discussed what is the meaning of conceived and its Tagalog translation. We have also provided example sentences for Tagalog English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Conceived In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.