ELIGIBLE IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word eligible. What is the meaning of the word eligible in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Eligible In English?
- What is Eligible In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Eligible meaning in Tagalog? (Karapat-dapat Kahulugan)
- Eligible In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Eligible In English?
The term “eligible” refers to someone who is capable of participating in or being picked for a task.
Eligible Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for eligible:
- Capable of
What is Eligible In Tagalog Translation?
The best translation of the word “eligible” in the dictionaries is “karapat-dapat.”
What is Eligible meaning in Tagalog? (Karapat-dapat Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the word “karapat-dapat“:
Ang karapat-dapat ay tumutukoy sa isang tao na may sapat na kahusayan o bagay na alinman ay kwalipikado at pinahihintulutan o pinapayagang gawin ito.
Eligible Synonyms in Tagalog (Karapat-dapat Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “karapat-dapat”:
- May karapatan
Eligible In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|They are eligible to participate in the meeting.||Sila ay karapat-dapat na lumahok sa pulong.|
|Both men and women are eligible.||Parehong karapat-dapat ang mga lalaki at babae.|
|She is eligible for the spot.||Siya ay karapat-dapat para sa puwesto.|
|The president is eligible.||Ang pangulo ay karapat-dapat.|
|Are you sure he’s eligible?||Sigurado ka ba na siya ay karapat-dapat?|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “eligible”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from eligible, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Although In Filipino Translation
- Competence In Filipino Translation
- Competent In Filipino Translation
- Determined In Tagalog Translation
- Devastating In Tagalog Translation
- Confident In Tagalog Translation
- Dispute In Tagalog Translation
- Conflict In Tagalog Translation
- Effort In Tagalog Translation
- Elaborate In Tagalog Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “eligible” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Tagalog English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Eligible In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.