EVALUATE IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word evaluate. What is the meaning of the word evaluate in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Evaluate In English?
- What is Evaluate In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Evaluate meaning in Tagalog? (Suriin Kahulugan)
- Evaluate In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Evaluate In English?
The word “evaluate” means “to appraise and study in order to determine what something is worth, how important or valuable it is, and how much it is worth.”
Evaluate Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for evaluate:
What is Evaluate In Tagalog Translation?
The best translation of the word “evaluate” in the dictionaries is “suriin.”
What is Evaluate meaning in Tagalog? (Suriin Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the word “suriin“:
Ang suriin ay tumutukoy sa ang isang bagay o tao nang detalyado, upang matuklasan ang higit pa tungkol dito.
Evaluate Synonyms in Tagalog (Suriin Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “suriin”:
- Magsuring mabuti
Evaluate In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|I was instructed to evaluate his work.||Inutusan akong suriin ang kanyang gawa.|
|We need to evaluate it first before approving it.||Kailangan nating suriin muna ito bago aprubahan.|
|Evaluate this product.||Suriin ang produktong ito.|
|He tends to evaluate his purchases first.||Ugali niyang suriin muna ang kanyang mga binibili.|
|He wanted to evaluate its personality.||Gusto niyang suriin ang pagkatao nito.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “evaluate”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from evaluate, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Competent In Filipino Translation
- Determined In Tagalog Translation
- Devastating In Filipino Translation
- Confident In Tagalog Translation
- Dispute In Tagalog Translation
- Conflict In Tagalog Translation
- Effort In Tagalog Translation
- Elaborate In Tagalog Translation
- Eligible In Tagalog Translation
- Emphasize In Tagalog Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “evaluate” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Tagalog English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Evaluate In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.