KULANG IN ENGLISH – This article will show you the best Filipino/Tagalog translation of the Tagalog word Kulang. What is the meaning of the word kulang in English
What is the meaning of Kulang In Tagalog?
Kulang ito ay nangangahulugang ang hindi pagkakaroon ng sapat na pagkukunan ng isang bagay o hindi makaaabot at makapasa sa pamantayan pero pwede naman itong magawan ng paraan.
What is Kulang In English Translation?
The best English translation of the word kulang in Dictionaries are incomplete, deficient, lacking, inadequate, insufficient, fragmental, fragmentary, halfway, partial, shortage, missing.
What is Kulang meaning in English?
Incomplete it means not having all the necessary appropriate parts.
Additionally, It is something that is not complete.
Kulang In English Translation Example Sentences
|Minsan kahit ginagawa muna ang lahat kulang padin at hindi sapat.||Sometimes even we do everything still its Incomplete|
|Alam mo para kang kulang sa pansin||You know you seem to be lacking in attention|
|Ano paba ang kulang ko sayo ginawa ko naman lahat.||What am I missing from you, I did everything.|
|Bumili ako sa palengke ng gulay pag uwi ko ng bahay kulang ang sukli na ibinigay nang tindera.||I bought at the market when I came home, the change given by the seller was incomplete.|
|Bibili sana ako subalit kulang ako sa pera.||I would like to buy it but I was short of money.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could translate into kulang. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence; therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
- Kariktan In English Translation – Meaning Of Kariktan In English
- Taludtod In English – Taludtod Meaning In English
- Aguinaldo In English Translation – Meaning Of Aguinaldo In English
- Tayutay In English Translation – Meaning Of Tayutay In English
- Parirala In English Translation – Meaning Of Parirala In English
- Ipon In English – Ipon Meaning In English
Other Topics From This Page
Aside from Kulang here are some topics you may read:
- The Hare And The Tortoise Story With Moral Lesson
- The Lion And The Mouse Story With Moral Lesson
- The Ant And The Grasshopper Story With Moral Lesson
- Short i Sound Words As In Pig
- Reflexive Pronouns and Intensive Pronouns in English
- Present Perfect Tense Form | Part I
- Present Perfect Tense: Part 2 – Use and Meaning
- PAST CONTINUOUS TENSE MEANING | Grammar and Exercises
- Interrogative Determiners Examples: What, Which, and Whose
- What is Indefinite Pronoun | Everything, Everywhere, Everyone, Everybody
In summary, we have discussed what is the meaning of Kulang and its English translation. We have also provided example sentences for Tagalog English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Kulang In English“ by leaving a comment below.