RELIED IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word relied. What is the meaning of the word relied in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Relied In English?
- What is Relied In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Relied Meaning in Tagalog? (Umasa Kahulugan)
- Relied In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Relied In English?
The verb “rely,” meaning “to have faith or trust in,” is the past tense and past participle of “relied.”
In addition, according to proudpinoy.com, it is when you need help, support, or something else from someone else that you become dependent on them.
Relied Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for relied:
What is Relied In Tagalog Translation?
The best translation of the word “relied” in the dictionaries is “umasa.”
What is Relied Meaning in Tagalog? (Umasa Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the word “umasa“:
Ang salitang “umasa” ay nangangahulugang ang isang tao ay nagkaroon ng pananampalataya o pagtitiwala sa kapwa tao o isang bagay.
Relied Synonyms in Tagalog (Umasa Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “umasa”:
Relied In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|Dina relied on her boyfriend.||Umasa si Dina sa kanyang kasintahan.|
|Ben relied on his experience to be successful.||Umasa si Ben sa kanyang karanasan para maging matagumpay.|
|They always relied on him.||Palagi silang umaasa sa kanya.|
|She always relied on her best friend whenever she was hurt.||Palagi siyang umaasa sa matalik niyang kaibigan sa tuwing nasasaktan siya.|
|She never relied on anyone.||Hindi siya kailanman umasa sa sinuman.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “relied”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from relied in Tagalog, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Sort of In Tagalog Translation
- Source In Tagalog Translation
- Spoiled In Tagalog Translation
- Abundance In Tagalog Translation
- Abuloy In English Translation
- Genuinely In Tagalog Translation
- Intimidated In Tagalog Translation
- Doubt In Tagalog Translation
- Persevering In Tagalog Translation
- Sarcasm In Tagalog Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “relied” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Filipino English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Relied In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.