SONG IN TAGALOG– This article will show you the best Filipino/Tagalog translation of the word song. What is the meaning of the word song in Filipino?
What is the meaning of Song In English?
A song is a piece of music made specifically for the human voice to perform.
It is also a brief metrical composition intended or adapted for singing, especially one in rhymed stanzas; a lyric; a ballad, according to dictionary.com.
Song Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms of Song:
What is Song In Tagalog Translation?
The best Filipino translation of the word song in Dictionaries is kanta.
What is Song meaning in Tagalog?
Ang isang kanta ay isang piraso ng musika na sadyang ginawa para sa boses ng tao.
Dagdag pa rito, ito ay isang komposisyon na may tuno at ritmo.
Song Synonyms in Tagalog (Kanta Kasingkahulugan)
Here are the common synonyms for the word “Kanta” in Tagalog:
Song In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|This song is for you.||Ang kanta na ito ay para sa iyo.|
|Everywhere I went, this song was played.||Kahit saan ako magpunta, pinapatugtog ang kanta na ito.|
|Many people adore this song.||Maraming tao ang humahanga sa kanta na ito.|
|He composed a song in honor of his parents.||Gumawa siya ng isang kanta bilang parangal sa kanyang mga magulang.|
|When she started penning a song, she got inspired.||Nang magsimula siyang magsulat ng isang kanta, nagkaroon siya ng inspirasyon.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could translate into song. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence; therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
- Cuddles In English Translation – Cuddles Meaning In English
- Cuddling In Tagalog Translation – Cuddling Meaning In Tagalog
- Poet In Tagalog Translation – Poet Meaning In Tagalog
- Relevance In Tagalog Translation – Relevance Meaning In Tagalog
- Relevant In Tagalog Translation – Relevant Meaning In Tagalog
Other Topics From This Page
Aside from “song,” here are some topics you may read about:
- The Hare And The Tortoise Story With Moral Lesson
- The Lion And The Mouse Story With Moral Lesson
- The Ant And The Grasshopper Story With Moral Lesson
- Short i Sound Words As In Pig
- Reflexive Pronouns and Intensive Pronouns in English
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “song” and its Tagalog translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Tagalog English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Song In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.