ANNOYED IN TAGALOG– This article will show you the best Filipino/Tagalog translation of the word annoyed. What is the meaning of the word annoyed in Filipino?
What is the meaning of Annoyed In English?
The term “annoyed” refers to a feeling or display of angry displeasure.
Annoyed Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms of Annoyed:
- Put out
- Teed off
What is Annoyed In Tagalog Translation?
The best Filipino translation of the word annoyed in Dictionaries is inis.
What is Annoyed meaning in Tagalog?
Ang terminong “inis” ay tumutukoy sa isang pakiramdam o pagpapakita ng galit na sama ng loob.
Annoyed Synonyms in Tagalog (Inis Kasingkahulugan)
Here are the common synonyms for the word “Inis” in Tagalog:
Annoyed In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|I was annoyed by her presence.||Naiinis ako sa presensya niya.|
|Mon gets easily annoyed.||Madaling mainis si Mon.|
|I have no reason to be annoyed at him.||Wala akong dahilan para mainis sa kanya.|
|They became annoyed by my voice.||Nainis sila sa boses ko.|
|I’m afraid you’ll get annoyed by me.||Natatakot akong mainis ka sa akin.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could translate into annoyed. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence; therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
- Cuddling In Tagalog Translation – Cuddling Meaning In Tagalog
- Poet In Tagalog Translation – Poet Meaning In Tagalog
- Relevance In Tagalog Translation – Relevance Meaning In Tagalog
- Relevant In Tagalog Translation – Relevant Meaning In Tagalog
- Song In Tagalog Translation – Song Meaning In Tagalog
Other Topics From This Page
Aside from “annoyed,” here are some topics you may read about:
- The Hare And The Tortoise Story With Moral Lesson
- The Lion And The Mouse Story With Moral Lesson
- The Ant And The Grasshopper Story With Moral Lesson
- Short i Sound Words As In Pig
- Reflexive Pronouns and Intensive Pronouns in English
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “annoyed” and its Tagalog translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Tagalog English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Annoyed In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.