SAKIT IN ENGLISH – This article will show you the best English translation of the word sakit. What is the meaning of the word sakit in English?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Sakit In Tagalog? (Sakit Kahulugan)
- What is Sakit In English Translation?
- What is Sakit meaning in English? (Disease or Pain Meaning)
- Sakit In English Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Sakit In Tagalog? (Sakit Kahulugan)
Ang sakit ay tumutukoy sa nararamdaman o karamdaman ng isang tao sa pisikal na aspeto o emosyonal.
Sakit Synonyms in Tagalog (Sakit Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some Tagalog synonyms for the word “sakit“:
What is Sakit In English Translation?
The best translation of the word “sakit” in the dictionaries is “disease.”
What is Sakit meaning in English? (Disease or Pain Meaning)
Here are the meanings of the words “disease” and “pain“:
“Disease” refers to a problem affecting a person’s, living animal’s, or plant’s body or one of its parts that prevents it from functioning normally and is characterized by distinct signs and symptoms that are easy to recognize.
On the other hand, proudpinoy.ph says that “pain” is a feeling of physical and mental suffering or discomfort.
Sakit Synonyms (Disease or Pain Synonyms)
Here are some synonyms for “disease“:
Here are some synonyms for “pain“:
Sakit In English Translation Example Sentences
|Si Rick ay may sakit sa puso.||Rick has heart disease.|
|Si Sofie ay dinapuan ng isang nakamamatay na sakit.||Sofie is afflicted with a fatal disease.|
|Nakakahawa ang kanyang sakit.||His disease is contagious.|
|Sobrang sakit ang binigay sa akin ni Mica.||Mica gave me so much pain.|
|Hindi ko na kaya ang sakit na nararamdaman ko.||I can no longer bear the pain I feel.|
There are a couple of words that could be translated into “sakit“. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from sakit, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Asignatura In English Tagalog
- Bayag In English Translation
- Rhyme In Filipino Translation
- Rhymes In Filipino Translation
- Ruin In Tagalog Translation
- Nuon In English Translation
- Quotes In Tagalog Translation
- Ruined In Tagalog Translation
- Rules In Tagalog Translation
- Sabay-sabay In English Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “sakit” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Tagalog English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Sakit In English“ by leaving a comment below.