SCOLDED IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word scolded. What is the meaning of the word scolded in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Scolded In English?
- What is Scolded In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Scolded Meaning in Tagalog? (Napagalitan Kahulugan)
- Scolded In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Scolded In English?
The term “scolded” is the past tense and past participle of “scold,” which means to reprimand or censure someone for doing something wrong.
Furthermore, Merriam-Webster defines it as “to censure, usually harshly or furiously, someone who scolds habitually or persistently.”
Scolded Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for scolded:
What is Scolded In Tagalog Translation?
The best translation of the word “scolded” in the dictionaries is “napagalitan.”
What is Scolded Meaning in Tagalog? (Napagalitan Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the word “napagalitan“:
Ang ibig sabihin ng salitang “napagalitan” ay pinagsabihan o pinuna ng isang tao ang nagawang mali ng isa pang tao.
Scolded Synonyms in Tagalog (Napagalitan Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “napagalitan”:
Scolded In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|Cris scolded his brother.||Napagalitan ni Cris ang kanyang kapatid.|
|Our teacher scolded us.||Napagalitan kami ng aming guro.|
|Kyle was scolded by Che.||Napagalitan si Kyle ni Che.|
|I scolded my sister for her laziness.||Pinagalitan ko ang kapatid ko dahil sa katamaran niya.|
|My mom scolded me today.||Pinagalitan ako ngayon ng mama ko.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “scolded”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from scolded in Tagalog, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Bayag In English Translation
- Rhyme In Filipino Translation
- Rhymes In Filipino Translation
- Ruin In Tagalog Translation
- Nuon In English Translation
- Quotes In Tagalog Translation
- Ruined In Tagalog Translation
- Rules In Tagalog Translation
- Sabay-sabay In English Translation
- Sakit In English Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “scolded” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Filipino English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Scolded In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.