GREED IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Filipino/Tagalog translation of the English word Greed. What is the meaning of the word greed in Tagalog?
What is the meaning of Greed In English?
Greed is an irrational desire for more of things such as money and a strong desire for riches or goods for personal gain.
Greed Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms of greed
What is Greed In Tagalog Translation?
The English word Greed can be translated in Tagalog as follows:
The best Filipino translation of the word Greed in Dictionaries are kasakiman, gahaman, makasarili, mapusok, maramot, suwapang, sakim, takaw, imbot.
What is Greed meaning in Tagalog?
Ang kasakiman ay isang ugali na hindi magandang katangian dahil ito ay ang pagiging makasarili at gustong makuha ang mga kayamanan at kapangyarihan ng ibang tao para sa sariling kagustuhan.
Greed In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|Being greed is not good.||Ang pagiging gahaman ay hindi mabuti.|
|She loathed every deception and self-interested greed.||Kinasusuklaman niya ang bawat panlilinlang at kasakiman sa sariling interes.|
|Greed is an attitude of a person who only wants wealth.||Ang kasakiman ay isang ugali ng isang tao na yaman lang ang gusto.|
|She is too greed.||Masyado siyang gahaman.|
|He has no greed and desire about the wealth you have.||Wala siyang kasakiman at pagnanasa sa yaman na mayroon ka.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could translate into Greed. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence; therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other English Tagalog Translation
- Kariktan In English Translation – Meaning Of Kariktan In English
- Aguinaldo In English Translation – Meaning Of Aguinaldo In English
- Tayutay In English Translation – Meaning Of Tayutay In English
- Parirala In English Translation – Meaning Of Parirala In English
- Kulang In English Translation – Meaning Of Kulang In English
- Ipon In English – Ipon Meaning In English
- Mangga In English – Mangga Meaning In English
- Ate In English – Ate Meaning In English
- Bakas In English – Bakas Meaning In English
- How About You In Filipino with Meaning
- Anxious In Tagalog– Anxious Meaning In Filipino
- How Are You In Tagalog – How Are You Meaning In Tagalog
- Cake In Tagalog Translation – Cake Meaning In Tagalog
- Niece In Tagalog – Niece Meaning In Tagalog
- Awareness In Tagalog – Awareness Meaning In Tagalog
- Curious In Tagalog – Curious Meaning In Tagalog
- Doubts In Tagalog – Doubts Meaning In Tagalog
- Future In Tagalog – Future Meaning In Tagalog
- Love In Tagalog – Love Meaning In Tagalog
- Nausea In Tagalog – Nausea Meaning In Tagalog
- Nephew In Tagalog – Nephew Meaning In Tagalog
- Anxiety In Tagalog – Anxiety Meaning In Tagalog
- Bother In Tagalog – Bother Meaning In Tagalog
- Bothering In Tagalog – Bothering Meaning In Tagalog
- Compromise In Tagalog – Compromise Meaning In Tagalog
- Conclusion In Tagalog – Conclusion Meaning In Tagalog
- Excitement In Tagalog – Excitement Meaning In Tagalog
- Exhausted In Tagalog – Exhausted Meaning In Tagalog
- Generosity In Tagalog – Generosity Meaning In Tagalog
- Generous In Tagalog – Generous Meaning In Tagalog
Other Topics From This Page
Aside from Greed here are some topics you may read:
- The Hare And The Tortoise Story With Moral Lesson
- The Lion And The Mouse Story With Moral Lesson
- The Ant And The Grasshopper Story With Moral Lesson
- Short i Sound Words As In Pig
- Reflexive Pronouns and Intensive Pronouns in English
- Present Perfect Tense Form | Part I
- Present Perfect Tense: Part 2 – Use and Meaning
- PAST CONTINUOUS TENSE MEANING | Grammar and Exercises
- Interrogative Determiners Examples: What, Which, and Whose
- What is Indefinite Pronoun | Everything, Everywhere, Everyone, Everybody
In summary, we have discussed what is the meaning of greed and its Tagalog translation. We have also provided example sentences for English Tagalog Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Greed In Tagalog“ by leaving a comment below.