SCOLDING IN TAGALOG – This article will show you the best Tagalog translation of the word scolding. What is the meaning of the word scolding in Tagalog?
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Scolding In English?
- What is Scolding In Tagalog Translation?
- What is Scolding Meaning in Tagalog? (Pagbulyaw Kahulugan)
- Scolding In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
- For Other Tagalog English Translation
What is the meaning of Scolding In English?
The term “scolding” is the gerund or present participle of “scold,” and it refers to the act of yelling at someone and severely rebuking them because you don’t like their behavior.
Scolding Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for scolding:
What is Scolding In Tagalog Translation?
The best translation of the word “scolding” in the dictionaries is “pagbulyaw.”
What is Scolding Meaning in Tagalog? (Pagbulyaw Kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of the word “pagbulyaw“:
Ang pagbulyaw ay tumutukoy sa pag-sigaw ng galit o malakas na pagsigaw at paghiyaw, ayon sa Proudpinoy.ph.
Scolding Synonyms in Tagalog (Pagbulyaw Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms of “pagbulyaw”:
Scolding In Tagalog Translation Example Sentences
|Cris is scolding his brother.||Pinapagalitan ni Cris ang kapatid.|
|Our teacher is scolding us.||Pinapagalitan kami ng teacher namin.|
|Che is scolding Kyle.||Pinapagalitan ni Che si Kyle.|
|I am scolding my sister for her laziness.||Pinapagalitan ko ang kapatid ko dahil sa katamaran niya.|
|My mom is scolding me now.||Pinapagalitan ako ngayon ng mama ko.|
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “scolding”. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write or say.
For Other Tagalog English Translation
Aside from scolding in Tagalog, here are some translation topics that you may find:
- Rhyme In Filipino Translation
- Rhymes In Filipino Translation
- Ruin In Tagalog Translation
- Nuon In English Translation
- Quotes In Tagalog Translation
- Ruined In Tagalog Translation
- Rules In Tagalog Translation
- Sabay-sabay In English Translation
- Sakit In English Translation
- Scolded In Filipino Translation
In summary, we have discussed the meaning of the word “scolding” and its translation. In addition, we have provided example sentences for the Filipino English Translation.
Let us know what you think about this post, “Scolding In Filipino“ by leaving a comment below.